Monday, July 5, 2010

Junie's Bedroom and getting closer!








Here are some photos of Junie's pretty room! Thanks to Grandma Kay and Uncle John for helping to get it ready! The paint is a really pretty green and all of the owls are so cute! Tom says he hopes Junie isn't freaked out by owls ; ) We just need to figure out some curtains, and maybe a few more accessories. Quinn is hoping to have a tea party at the little table, and all of the girls are looking forward to slumber parties on the trundle bed!
Still hoping to hear about travel - come on Tuesday!!!! My fabulous sister-in-law Sarah will be traveling with me, while Tom stays home to hang with the girls - getting help from the fam on the days he is working. Sarah and I are getting really excited about the trip, trying to get some of the details ready. It is hard to get organized about what to pack when I don't quite know when I am leaving : ) Again, I say, bring on the TA; we are ready.



2 comments:

  1. Loving the room! I use to check in on our daughter's room every morning waiting for TA...it helped me stay positive...it shouldn't be long now! Are you going to visit the orphanage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will...Kyla recommended not coming, thinking it would be too confusing for Junie...I will either be traveling with my sister-in-law or alone if her passport issues don't get resolved - so, I am not comfortable bringing Junie back, and not comfortable leaving her with my sis-in-law...It is such a tough choice, i would really like to go, but it is not looking practical right now...may change my mind while there if it looks like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete