Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For the birthday girl...


This is part of the package we are sending to Junie for her big birthday next week! This time around we included photos of the house, yard, things inside the house, her school, etc. I guess the doll tells me that Kai-lan is in China! I have picked up a few Kai-lan things to bring with us - coloring books, etc. I wanted her to get a baby doll, but I guess this will have to do! We are told that she is very girly, so I hope she likes the little jewelry! We sent a letter, some candy for the kids, and June will get a cake on Tuesday to celebrate with her friends. We also sent an envelope addressed to us, and asked Junie if she can draw a picture for us - I am not counting on getting anything back, but it would be a great surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to share with you since my daughter is from the same orphanage. ICC is wonderful and your daughter is being well cared for. She will come to you with everything you send her and in a special coming home outfit. She will have the cameras and they are very good about including all the children in the photos so the kids can look back. If you have any questions feel free to email me. My email is waitingforlexi@yahoo.com. We came home with our daughter in Novemeber. I probably have photos of your daughter if you are interested. Best wishes! We are very blessed mommies! Mary

    ReplyDelete